• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Кокпит Б-10 вместо Б-10 Бронсон

Roman 235

Добрый день и добро пожаловать всем участникам форума. У меня вопрос по размеру куртки В-10 от Кокпита. Купил недавно у Бронсона В-10, 44-го размера, маленький, не очень, но маленький. Вопрос к знающим людям - реальны ли размеры кокпита? Нужно ли брать больший размер?

John Lever

Good afternoon and welcome to all forum participants. I have a question about the size of the B-10 jacket from the Cockpit. Bought recently from Bronson, B-10, size 44, small, not very, but small. A question for knowledgeable people - are the dimensions of the cockpit real? Do I need to take a larger size?

Flightengineer

Добрый день и добро пожаловать всем участникам форума. У меня вопрос по размеру куртки В-10 от Кокпита. Купил недавно у Бронсона В-10, 44-го размера, маленький, не очень, но маленький. Вопрос к знающим людям - реальны ли размеры кокпита? Нужно ли брать больший размер?

Привет. Это международный форум и здесь используется английский язык, если Вы хотите получить ответы пишите по-английски. Здесь много знающих любителей лётных курток и они обязательно поделятся своими знаниями.
Hi, this is an international forum and English is used here, if you want to get answers please write in English. There are many knowledgeable fans of flight jackets here and they will definitely share their knowledge.

MikeyB-17

If you’re not happy with it, and it sounds like you’re not if you’re asking us, I’d say the next size up is the way to go.

bazzer

Welcome hope you are well
Yes I always order the next size up when ordering jackets from china have not been disappointed so far
I find Bronson to have excellent. Customer service and if you email they will answer very quickly I think you need to do this for a return slip anyway
Baz

Last edited:

Roman 235

I'm sorry-I used the translator incorrectly.The fact is that Bronson does not have a size larger than 44.And today, after ordering in the Cockpit, in the United States, I received an answer that the XL size is not available, you need to wait a month. so there is time to think about the size)))).Bronson's quality is really good.