• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zipper Identification

Bewear88

Does anyone know what kind of zip this is? On a jacket I am thinking of buying - but more sure about this zip. Does anyone recognise it? Hopefully the photo works - this is my first attempt at it.

Attachments

• IMG_3750.png
    IMG_3750.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 77

Bewear88

Pilot is right- seller seems to have had a few JC jackets in the past. Not sure if this was a diamond dave jacket, as I think he did a version, or if it is actually a JC product. I am very new to this world.

Bewear88

Posted the link above to the eBay thread. I would have done earlier - but saw it on app and was too lazy or incompetent to work out how to copy a link from the app.

Silver Surfer

Am I seeing things? Or in one of the pics the puller is stamped Walden’s and in the other pic it is stamped conmar? Hhhhmmmmmm…….maybe just one acid trip too many, back in the day.

Chandler

Am I seeing things? Or in one of the pics the puller is stamped Walden’s and in the other pic it is stamped conmar? Hhhhmmmmmm…….maybe just one acid trip too many, back in the day.
The OP posted the question with the Walden, Jan followed up with a Conmar pic to show what it was replicating.