• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's up with photobucket ?

Peter Graham

I've been using photobucket for many years with no problems until recently, when I've noticed that some of my photos are disappearing from the forum for no logical reason, to be replaced by a little green square. That latest being a photo from my thread on a British moto jacket that I posted just yesterday. I haven't moved or deleted the photos in my photobucket album. It's very annoying. Has anyone else had this problem ?

Vcruiser

Peter
Your pics are still showing up fine for me on that thread. No little green squares...
Van

rich

Your pics are all there for me too. Although, a little while ago, every post on every thread was interspaced by a picture of Patrick McGoohan - the one which is a members avatar. And I hadn't even
made a start on the third bottle.

Peter Graham

dmar836 said:
You didn't move them in Photobucket did you? That changes the address.

Definitely not. That's the first thing that occurred to me. There was something not right when I was loading them onto the post which is why there are two pics of the sleeve zip. Very odd. Oh well, the mysteries of the web, and Rich, I'd lay off that Jim Beam if I were you. :)