• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

CBI

love my BR N-1, same color as Cobblers but it came with the stencil. I love it, gives it the military "stamp" without patches or being too overtly mil - looks great!

Cobblers161

Pete, the purchase itself depends on alcohol intake, the RMc shop in London only stocks un-stencilled Khaki N-1's.

I had to sell a few 7"s to cover that one.

CBI, yeh the N-1's have such a cool cut and are very warm. Kinda the poor mans sheepskin unless you visit RMc that is.

Last edited:

Garylafortuna

Temperatures around the freezing mark here in middle Canada. Pike Brothers N-1h hook deck jacket performing beautifully.

CBI

Cobbs:

That's what I like about the N-1, a little more down to Earth, rugged ............vs elaborate sheepskin (as much as I love sheepskin jackets). I have received quite a few compliments on my N-1.

Pope

Here in Texas we have had a warm fall not unusual, but the temp dropped last week into the '40's and '50's. Pulled out my Real McCoys Dubow and my Lost Worlds Dubow like them both.

johnwayne

My Hartmann has proved quite versatile in the last few days, nice warm lining and good for jumping in and out of the car!
Cheers
Wayne

Cobblers161

Beautiful jacket!

I've had the Eastman and an old RMc, goodness knows why I sold them although I have a feeling it was something to do with my wife not being too fond. There's just no pleasing some people, especially my wife :)

Technonut2112

Still wearing my Morgan Productions A-2 today.. :) I managed some better pics which show the grain popping, and the fit, better than previously. I have to say that hands-down, this is the sweetest 'budget' A-2 jacket I have seen and owned. The horsehide is supple, and at the upper limits of thickness for an A-2.

DSCF0039_zpskutucdh5.jpg

DSCF0040_zps39pabm6s.jpg

DSCF0042_zpsu6opxxco.jpg

johnwayne

Hmm, the B10 is one that's missing from my wardrobe! The fact I have 2x G1's and a Tank jacket I guess a B10 is almost a hybrid of both - would still like though!!
Cheers
Wayne

johnwayne

I'll have to keep an eye out for one! Have seen a few over the years but never tempted enough to go for one, much like a shearling it's how much I'd wear one given the number of jackets I have - must be areal dilemma for you Andrew!!!
Cheers
Wayne

Roughwear

It can be at times Wayne. Today it has been a B-10 and yesterday I wore a B-3 and an Irvin, but not at the same time!LOL

johnwayne

Eastmans Roughwear B10 looks IMO the most faithful repro but not cheap at £500 for a cloth jacket! Paul's looks a nice one,
I'd prefer a plain rather than patched one.
Cheers
Wayne

blackrat2

Still wearing my A2...goodwear Aero...admittedly with t-shirt,shirt and or jumper.
Cracking Jackets Cobblers n Marc
What jeans are those Steve...shrunk my 33's yesterday