• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

shanghai joe

better duck said:
shanghai joe said:
ooooops time for my medication.........sniff sniff..........ahhhhhhhhhhhh better already!

Would that be hayfever? If so, here's another sufferer. Strange thing is, I didn't know what it was till some 6-7 years ago. After that taking little blue pills (no, smaller than those... :D ) helped. This year, blue pills, white pills, I just keep sniffing, tearing, and sneezing away.
BTW: to hot here today for any jacket: temperatures in the high 20-ies Centigrade here in Holland. Still, I keep my ELC Werber at hand for some remotely possible evening chill...

enjoy the weather....... :D

NOT the hayfever...............aaaaaaachhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooo :eek:

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
shanghai joe said:
... how did you manage to get a BR..........they're as rare as poosies with fangs

Advertised here in NZ, I bought it over the 'phone. The seller had it from new, and had never worn it.

Curahee

Like all my other "Euro colleagues" it has been a hot week, and too hot for any jackets, but this one is my fav as soon as
the temperatures drop to lets say the lower 80's

werberaug2007007.jpg

(ELC Werber)

Technonut2112

Let's raise this one up from the depths... ;)

Today, it's perfect A-2 weather in my part of the world... :) I was trying to get some good pics for a review of this Morgan Productions horsehide A-2 earlier this morning, but the sun wouldn't cooperate, and now it's overcast as hell. Anyhow, the pics give an idea of the look / fit, and is the jacket 'I'm wearing at the moment'.. ;) The sleeves could use about an inch bobbed-off, but I'm not going to worry about that until I wear the cuffs out. The horsehide is so supple, yet substantial . VERY comfortable. :)

DSCF0035_zpskbcayvwj.jpg

DSCF0032_zpsqy65aypv.jpg

DSCF0036_zpsgwuksfyc.jpg

Last edited:

johnwayne

Not perfect here in UK - temp's dropping so no A2's for while but might need to drag my leather pea coat out of wardrobe as I don't have a shearling to turn to! My recent MA1 might come in handy though, a tick lined Skyline Corp from 60's!!
Cheers
Wayne

s4rmark

I have been wearing today, a Buzz rickson 2nd pattern tanker jacket. Yesterday whilst visiting the ELC pop up shop I was wearing an ELC rough wear B6, very chilly in town .

MikeyB-17

It's chucking it down in Cornwall. If I was daft enough to go outside it would be Goretex time. Anything leather, sheepskin or fabric would be saturated in no time.

Cobblers161

They usually come with but it is possible to find without especially if slightly tipsy and in the vicinity of the Real Mc shop.

I have since added a USN stencil to this jacket which I feel looks better than the pre-stamped stencil.

Speaking of N-1 stencils I saw a khaki Buzz Demotex N-1 the other week, the stencil is horrendous!

Peter Graham

They usually come with but it is possible to find without especially if slightly tipsy and in the vicinity of the Real Mc shop.

I have since added a USN stencil to this jacket which I feel looks better than the pre-stamped stencil.

Speaking of N-1 stencils I saw a khaki Buzz Demotex N-1 the other week, the stencil is horrendous!
So the stencil depends on alcohol intake. I can totally relate to that. I concur re the Demotex N-1 stencil. I've totally shelved the idea of a German parka and am on the hunt for an N-1 or similar again. There's one I'm watching on ebay but I haven't had the courage (not pissed enough) to pull the trigger yet. Maybe tonight's the night.