• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

I've no experience of the ELC version, hope to remedy that, but I have to agree going by pictures I've seen.

A2 B3au

E2A708F3-06FD-4281-AD6A-8E8E9F821969.jpeg
D6D8F033-5D24-44B2-A42E-63FB3E1EA138.jpeg
Done my collar up by my self dunno what all the fuss is about I'll be posting a video of how to if I get a 1000 likes I'm a size 40 nice one Art

A2 B3au

9E86F974-A9CB-4CDF-9506-235723D414D4.png
Thanks mate it's the Eastman B3 and my watch is the Rolex submariner aka the hulk. Actually me and my bro just discussing ordering a redskin B3 from Aero as there don't seem to be much around on the 2nd hand market at present. I only ended up with this,I thought I'd paid for an ELC rough wear in redskin but the seller had 2 and sold the rough wear I'm still gutted... Nice one Art

B-Man2

N-3 A , greetings from freezing South Korea

Pilot;
Nice looking N-3A !
I've been watching the Olympics and it looks like you're getting a lot of use out of that jacket.
Exactly how cold has it been there?
BTW great fit on you...and the Porsche looks very nice.;)

Pilot

Pilot;
Nice looking N-3A !
I've been watching the Olympics and it looks like you're getting a lot of use out of that jacket.
Exactly how cold has it been there?
BTW great fit on you...and the Porsche looks very nice.;)
Thx a lot B-Man2 , appreciate.
I did not assist to any part of the Olympics, since working/travelling.
The Olympic village Pyeong Chang is approx. 300km far from/ and higher than my place ( Seoul) so its gets much colder there.
In Seoul aera its/was inbetween -5 to +2 degC right now.
It drops significantly during the night and -19deg are forcasted for the next few days.

A2 B3au

I got an Eastman a2 slender that I’m going full force with the patches but I’m really encouraged by the way you say the fit of the star sports wear is as I’m hoping to purchase one at the weekend and I was going to leave in original condition but now I’m tempted to put a name tag (Lt.Skywalker) .nice one Art

CBI

Art - hold off on the patches for a while!!!!! Enjoy the jacket clean, maybe you will re-consider!!!!!

A2 B3au

image.jpg
No chance of reconsidering I'm looking forward to it and am at the beginning of my USAAF jacket hobby/passion so am always only considering more Jackets over this past year .. the A2 I'm getting patched is just a standard 23373 and great as it is I feel that of all my jackets and the ones I wish to own this is best suited.. Plus apparently I'll be the first to adorn this particular type patch as it's the first one that he produced so along with the other bits n pieces I'll be content and plan to keep them in original condition. I Only want half a dozen, or so I thought until I saw the Eastman air comfort late last night for the 1st timeand I'm a keeper who's 12 yr old son is also beginning to show an interest in his dad's jackets .. nice one Art