• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Roughwear

We had a cold spell in the UK at the weekend and an Irvin was essential. It has warmed up today and I wore an United Sheeplined A2. Lets hope the weather stays warmer. I doubt if we will have a repeat of last year's very warm summer-like April though.

A

Anonymous

Roughwear said:
We had a cold spell in the UK at the weekend

The Arch Mullah of Canterbury has announced that British weather has been declared Muslim.

It will be either Sunni or Shiite

John Lever

Vcruiser said:
The Sunni the better. I've had enough of their Shiite!
VB
Van is that your own joke ? It's very funny.
Wearing Few B2 [of course ], RMNZ M445 and Buzz A1.
My fav. saying/joke is your dogma has been run over by your Khama...

Vcruiser

John Lever said:
Vcruiser said:
The Sunni the better. I've had enough of their Shiite!
VB
Van is that your own joke ? It's very funny.
Wearing Few B2 [of course ], RMNZ M445 and Buzz A1.
My fav. saying/joke is your dogma has been run over by your Khama...

John
It's a Dawg original...although you just know Hacker will now use it on the Falco Forum.
Van

Andrew

Right now it's maxed at 18 degC (65), early cool spell.

RMNZ Dubow
RIMG0282.jpg

Marv

As the UK fell into a cold spell over the past weekend with snow showers, the Irvin got an airing.......however now that the temp has warmed up a little it's back to the trusty ELC Star for now.
By the way Andrew, I'm just lovin that RMNZ Dubow.....fantastic, if my ELC Star gets to look like that someday I will be a happy man. :D

The weather's been funky and unpredictable here in Portland lately. If its warm and reasonably dry my Goodwear A-1. If its cold and rainy a German motorcycle jacket of unknown age, probably from the 70's or 80's, that looks like all the jackets used to fake WWII Luftwaffe jackets.

Roughwear

I have been away in Somerset and wore my RM B-10, GW Doniger and United Sheeplined A2 depending on the weeather. The B-10 kept me worm climbing Glastonbury Tor!

better duck

Roughwear said:
I have been away in Somerset and wore my RM B-10, GW Doniger and United Sheeplined A2 depending on the weeather. The B-10 kept me worm climbing Glastonbury Tor!
Hey Andrew, you take all of these with you on a vacation? I usually take one of either my A2's or the G1 or M422A with me. That'll have to do for the duration.
Now which one will I take, when going to The Flying Legends coming July...?

Peter Graham

better duck said:
Roughwear said:
Hey Andrew, you take all of these with you on a vacation? I usually take one of either my A2's or the G1 or M422A with me. That'll have to do for the duration.
A man has to be prepared for any eventuality. :)

MouseVF1

Brill Bros 1986 G1 with replacement mouton collar, cuffs and waist band by Aero Leather (Scotland) Patches refer to USS Ranger CV-61 and VF-1 Wolfpack Squadron (F-14) Airwing 2 CVW-2 Seventh Fleet and NAS Miramar.

0022.jpg

001.jpg

Sorry to all you A2 purests bit this rocks !

MouseVF1

T-Bolt said:
Great looking G-1, Mouse! It appears Aero did an awesome job on it. :cool: ;)

Ted

Cheers Ted,

Aero were really good and Amanda kept me upto date about its progress all the time. I sourced all the patches from the US (thanks to Google) and sewed them on myself by hand - developed a really good technique to give a machined look, but dont ask me how long it took. Suffice to say my girlfriend thinks I'm mad. Not many G1 nuts in the uk and its certainly a head turner. Here are a few more pics. :cool:

006.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

Clive