• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

No jackets, none for the last 3 days, none today and none for the next 2 or 3 days at least. It's beautiful here currently.

Off fly fishing ;)

Skip

Just a T shirt and this is supposed to be mid winter!

Yeah but you're North of the border mate, QLD is always a bit different, and I hope it was more than 'just' a T-shirt ;). South of that border its a little more Winterish, G&F M422a with a sweater underneath, that wind is mighty cool.

s4rmark

I wore my ELC perry B-3 and ELC Poughkeepsie AN-J-4 last night around the house. As it wasn't to warm I thought I'd take the opportunity to try to soften them up a bit!

ausreenactor

Solid week of the BK Werber, then put it away last night and replaced it with my ELC Air Comfort... Fits great... It must have shrunk a bit? :)

david villa

I just bought couple of leather jackets from Maximo-Moto and the price on which i got was so so good that im planning to buy some more in coming months. Anyone of you who is fond of jackets must visit and check out their products and prices

MikeyB-17

To be fair, it's modern bike clothing and not bad stuff, but it has no place here and I suspect a spam post. And if I'm going to buy anything like that I'll buy it from a UK site.

CBI

Seriously, for me, possibly no jacket wearing for another 3-4 months. Winters here shorter and shorter, Fall/Spring generally getting warmer as well. :mad:

MDCG

Hi, somewhat unrelated, but does anyone have an idea what something like this is worth (with WWII art)?

Many thanks,

Marc
il_570xN.1230886524_48ok.jpg

il_570xN.1063574648_9or0.jpg

Roughwear

Welcome to the forum. Perhaps you would like to tell us a bit about yourself in the bio section. Members don't usually give valuations here.

blackrat2

Well as the weather here is minging this summer here in the UK,it's the trustee Aero GW or so long as I don't "double denim" my series 2 Denim jacket