• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vanson Enfield zipper required.

petermack09

Good afternoon, is there any chance a US member of the forum could possibly help me out.
I've buggered up the tape on the brass number 10 zip on my Enfield.Been trying to get a zip sent to Scotland direct for vanson is proving problematic. Its the 22"inch brass zip, I would be extremely grateful and would send the funds required prior to buying. Would just replace the damaged side and keep the other side as spare. Cheers Peter

B-Man2

Good afternoon, is there any chance a US member of the forum could possibly help me out.
I've buggered up the tape on the brass number 10 zip on my Enfield.Been trying to get a zip sent to Scotland direct for vanson is proving problematic. Its the 22"inch brass zip, I would be extremely grateful and would send the funds required prior to buying. Would just replace the damaged side and keep the other side as spare. Cheers Peter
Hi Peter
If you send me the contact info and exactly what you’re wanting to purchase . I will contact them and try to obtain the zipper. We can worry about the money end of it once I have the zipper and ship it off to you.
Cheers
Burt

petermack09

20230831_193425.jpg

New zip is the all metal one so will replace both sides, I love the grain on this Enfield and after wearing for 15 mins it becomes very comfortable and flexible, tank of a jacket.