• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday scores / Unknown Squadron Patch n junk

a2jacketpatches

A little research tells me it's Turkish but no idea when. To my surprise, the Turkish Air Force has quite a history. They even had Spitfires. I'd appreciate any info as to the date of this patch and what they were flying when issued. It's cut edge, so in the States that would tell me early 60's, but who knows how they were doing patches in Turkey at the time.

The other stuff here includes a French, two Spanish, a Japanese with Tokyo arsenal marking W, late 1800's German, and Argentine bayonets. A pair of WW1 German 08 binoculars and the other patches are WW2 U.S. Army Division SSI. The rifle is a sporterized Type 38 Arisaka Carbine. Too bad the stock was cut up, but everything else is good, mum intact, ladder sight, etc. All this stuff cost me almost two C notes, but the T 38 barrel alone is worth that.

Sundayscores001.jpg

Sundayscores002.jpg

Sundayscores003.jpg

Sundayscores004.jpg

Sundayscores005.jpg

Sundayscores006.jpg

Sundayscores007.jpg

Sundayscores008.jpg