• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Eastman Photos

m444uk

I was having a clear out of my old Photobucket pics and came across jackets I'd forgotten that I had owned...

Here's an ELC Irvin with a matte suede finish which is a durable way to finish shearling. Bought used but mint and sold on for some reason after a year or so.

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0658.JPG

Strange Chinese market B-6

TB2Zs4jX7fb_uJkHFrdXXX2IVXa_!!684999902.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

1606_0.jpg

strange hybrid B-6 https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...TMbP6&id=561411890076&ns=1&abbucket=17#detail

Last edited:

Roughwear

I notice this Perry has an ELC repro Crown zip rather than the repro Talon used on all the other mixed batch Perrys I have seen, including my own.

m444uk

I notice this Perry has an ELC repro Crown zip rather than the repro Talon used on all the other mixed batch Perrys I have seen, including my own.

That's right Andrew plus the torso seems proportionally longer to the arms and there is a standard Eastman B-3 label not Perry. It was a bit cheaper too.

Last edited:

m444uk

I'll have to remove them all from Photobucket. Stay tuned...I'll try the forum's own image upload option