• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soldier of Fortune aviators kit bag AN-6505-1

Greg Gale

First trip :)

814D0A29-CD6D-4837-9AEC-72B9599F8701.jpeg

A2 B3au

Greg, did you go for the large or small?
I got the large one and regulations sized one at same time I took them both to Greece , they were a talking point to a couple of the stewards and other airport staff which I thought was nice considering they encounter thousands on a daily basis and that was just with dice .. I must get round to stenciling &sewing the patches I have on it

Pilot

Very nice bags...
Maybe a dumb question, what would be the price of a WW2 "wearble original"?

A2 B3au

Would it be odd if I sewed a fighter squadron patch on 1 side and an airlift on the other did soldiers ever serve in 2 different squadrons out of interest

Officer Dibley

Do what you like Art. I plan to put a WW2 390th BG & 8th AF roundel with insignia and name tag from Korean war. I have zero idea if it was ever done but i like the colour combos and as long as i am happy, i'm gonna do it.
If some smartarse here or elsewhere wants to be critical because there is no photo proof, let them. They'd really need to get a life and a sense of perspective. There is a place when historical accuracy is desired and a place where a "fantasy" piece is ok too .