• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pretty much makes any "discussion" about a flight JACKETS pretty meaningless!!!!!!

Lorenzo_l

Awesome. Is it any wonder that those pilots are known as Naval Aviators? The title is a well-deserved one - It takes a special breed of pilot to land a 20-ton airplane at 100+ knots on the pitching deck of an aircraft carrier, both day and night, rain or shine. The video just shows an easy day at the office- calm seas and unlimited visibility. Thanks for posting.

Falcon_52

Great video. Navy pilots are truly a special breed. Like CBI wrote: I am definitely not worthy of wearing a flight jacket!

Noel

ButteMT61

I remember when my brother started his carrier simulator training. He told me about how many guys threw up doing that! I can't imagine this. Awesome stuff.

Pilot

Nice vids. Always admired this guys very much...looks like landing a supermarket on a tennis court and this at 180 Miles / H.