• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Type H1 "bail out" bottle

Edward

seems the H-1 bailout bottle was repurposed and continued life as an emergency medical oxygen kit in the 1950's and 60's by the Wemar corporation. now if I can just find one! lol!
Oxy-Swig-Wemar-Corp103.jpg

Smithy

That's really fascinating to see but makes total sense from a commercial perspective when you think of the no doubt thousands that they had manufactured awaiting new orders from the USAAF when the war finished.

Whoever came up with that idea would have been the toast at the Wemar Corporation Christmas party!

Edward

well, I need to learn to stay off evilbay but tonight it paid off as I was able to snag a great H-1 Bailout bottle posted by someone in France. free shipping too! have a love/hate relationship with that Buy It Now button! :mad::p

Carl

well, I need to learn to stay off evilbay but tonight it paid off as I was able to snag a great H-1 Bailout bottle posted by someone in France. free shipping too! have a love/hate relationship with that Buy It Now button! :mad::p
Expensive ???

Edward

for nothing !! compared to the price of my NOS one im selling !!!! :D
Ya I would have loved that NOS but I’m getting tapped out! Gotta cool my engines and give my credit card some R&R! Lol! Lucky bastard that gets yours!!!