• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Silver Zipper 1969 dated M65 going cheap

EmergencyIan

I won this one today. It's an Alpha Industries 1972 deadstock for $119 with 1975 liner.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331006019621?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

It has some stain toward the bottom front, which will hopefully come out during a dry cleaning.

Do you happen to know if the M-1951 liners will, properly, button into the M-1965 field jacket? From what I can see, it looks as if it would, but I'd like to find out before buying one and not end up having any use for it.

- Ian

EmergencyIan

Thanks. If I find one in really good condition, in the right size at an inexpensive price, I will buy it and find out.

By the way, it looks like your jacket auction, ultimately, went pretty well.

- Ian

a2jacketpatches

EmergencyIan said:
Thanks. If I find one in really good condition, in the right size at an inexpensive price, I will buy it and find out.

By the way, it looks like your jacket auction, ultimately, went pretty well.

- Ian

Yeah, not bad for 20 bucks investment a week ago. Just moved to Vegas and most of what I find is Vietnam era stuff. Good packs, VN made patches, etc. My new area of collecting will be 50's to early 60's USAF patches. Cool things keep turning up related to Nellis AFB. Gotta sift through a ton of very modern first, but there's some goodies around.