• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Recent Creations

Tommy

If you did make some pieces I think we'd all be aware we wouldn't be looking at cheap repro prices, practically with differing sizes. But I also appreciate that the time and effort that goes into just making one of these just for yourself must be quite a lot. It's nice to just look at your work and just see someone creating these. If nothing else I'd just like to see what your making?

Buzz prices are ok over here. Buzz Rickson Europe is basically Eastman as their importers. It's only available a limited number of places though. That said everything I've had from them lasts and lasts. I've never ever been able to justify Real McCoy's prices and a lot of the other brands are impossible to get over here. Import costs from the states have got so much now that I've stopped buying from there unless I really have to.

Grant

While we're talking chambray, here's a pic of my Buzz between two original USN chambrays.
chambray.JPG

dmar836

Nice! There are several placard treatments I've seen in the originals. You have two of them so likely different contractors. Look to be in great shape!
The Buzz looks hard to beat.
Thanks for posting.
Dave