• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new ELC RW 1401P

gav

As mentioned elswhere, I ordered this just before the price increase. It arrived today, I am glad I caved in and went for it!

I went with a 46 for a slightly less trim fit, I think the 44 would have been way too trim.
DSC_0540.JPG
DSC_0538.JPG
DSC_0544.JPG
DSC_0539.JPG

MikeyB-17

That looks well smart. I really like the shade of russet they use nowadays. Years ago it was nearly orange and I wouldn't go near it, but that's really nice. Good fit too.

Reactions: gav

CBI

your jacket puffs out just a bit right above the waist knits. This is the classic WW2 look that so many people DON'T do when ordering their jackets. SOOO many people are wearing jackets that are too small!!!!!!

That said, yes I know there are WW2 photos showing wear that is all over the map. Classic look for sure there - congrats again

gav

your jacket puffs out just a bit right above the waist knits. This is the classic WW2 look that so many people DON'T do when ordering their jackets. SOOO many people are wearing jackets that are too small!!!!!!

That said, yes I know there are WW2 photos showing wear that is all over the map. Classic look for sure there - congrats again
Yes I agree totally. When I tried these at the first ELC pop-up, I thought this was a bit roomy but after thinking about it more, trying again a few times and looking at more WW2 pictures I am convinced that the fit is spot on for me.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I’m very happy with the jacket after procrastinating for an awful long time.