• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Aero Redskin B3 40-1721p

John Lever

I'm sure they could do a great copy of
$T2eC16R,!zUE9s38+GdTBRnKr7nVcw~~60_57~01.JPG
my civi B3

blackrat2

Sorry Ken that this has taken so much out of what is a trainee jacket and maybe could have been mentioned as such earlier in the thread, assuming it was purchased as a cheaper jacket reflecting that fact...
It is good to see all the top end makers evolving there products to make them stand up to the scrutiny on sites such as this one, that we all share and post on
Certainly the up to date B3’s and Irvins are right up there in my opinion
I posted on a separate thread that the pictures you have on Instagram show some of these jackets really well, so would encourage the good folk here to have a look

m444uk

In general, wouldn't it be straight forward to get the shears out and trim 3/4" shearling to 1/4" ?

MikeyB-17

That occurred to me, although I imagine that would make the cuffs a bit slack if they were made with thicker sheepskin. You also wouldn't want to get it wrong!

A2 B3au

I thought that ken from aero explained that they have gone back to how they originally had the depth of shearling like the pic he posted unless u ask for it to be 25mm and like the bushier look

A2 B3au

Thanks Ken, looks very nice. The fleece length on the cuffs and waist look perfect, I assume the windflap is the same ?
Pardon my ignorance when u speak of wind flap do u mean when the collar is turned up and the bit of shearling that creeps out the towards the back of your head nice one Art