• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monarch M-422

bazelot

I know I shouldn't have but yesterday I wore my mint M-422 (not the M-422A) Monarch for the first time ever and it felt great. I should be ashamed of myself for wearing it but I am not..... I love the russet leather and it also smells fantastic!!! :)

Silver Surfer

a monarch m-422? way to go. man, they were made to be worn. nothing lasts forever, including old jacs. wear it, and wear it some more.

bazelot

Silver Surfer said:
a monarch m-422? way to go. man, they were made to be worn. nothing lasts forever, including old jacs. wear it, and wear it some more.

I will be wearing it very sparingly. THe russet goatskin is just fantastic, I have never seen the same shade of goatskin in the M-422A.

Peter Graham

Now I remember. That's a beauty. I think there's just enough wear on it to not feel guilty about giving it the occasional outing. I think it does vintage jackets good to have some movement and breathe some fresh air now and again.

bazelot

Peter Graham said:
Now I remember. That's a beauty. I think there's just enough wear on it to not feel guilty about giving it the occasional outing. I think it does vintage jackets good to have some movement and breathe some fresh air now and again.

I will let it breathe then and take it out for a walk :)

Peter Graham

bazelot said:
Peter Graham said:

I will let it breathe then and take it out for a walk :)

Good boy. :D