• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memorial Day sale AT THE FRONT

Bombing IP

I just placed an order for the N4 Navy deck jacket ,nice and light for the summer . The sale is still on I originally wanted to get the 1943 field jacket but they are out of stock . I was very happy with the quality of the B10 I got earlier in the year .

BIP

CBI

I ordered an M1943 jacket (in larger size than my last one), a US Army sweater and Grey German Parka. Prices too good to pass up.

ausreenactor

Sale extended. No eBay buys in a fortnight.

Who wants in on an Aussie multi-buy? I can pay up front....? Need to get to that US$400!

Thomas Koehle

I just placed an order for the N4 Navy deck jacket ,nice and light for the summer . The sale is still on I originally wanted to get the 1943 field jacket but they are out of stock . I was very happy with the quality of the B10 I got earlier in the year .

BIP

any fitpics of the N4 available?

CBI

Its probably a typo but ATF mentioned N-1 jackets inbound in about 4-6 weeks. I am sure he means more N-4's but wouldn't N-1's be cool!!!!!!!

ausreenactor

Sitting in my ATF camo HBT coveralls. Just cracked the vacuum bags under Shelby's bed. Found THREE unused ATF M-41 Jackets. One unsued ATF Class A 42R jacket. TWO unused USMC camo P41 jackets. THREE unused ATF Ike Jackets (2x44R and 1x42R). And a load of ATF khakis... Off and EM pattern. I think I have a problem....

Might offer a bit up on the Aussie Facebook pages..

Last edited:

CBI

ATF has what looks like a great new WW2 Navy deck jacket available this fall, photo looks great, on an email update, can't find it now. THAT and their new Luftwaffe flight jacket (hopefully this Fall) are on my hit list.

I guess we need an At The Front fan thread here............

ausreenactor

Here is some of the ATF stuff. More M43s on base.

IMG_7947.JPG

IMG_7948.JPG

IMG_7949.JPG

I have a 'bent' for USMC kit at the moment..

WWII Impressions P41 Jacket, BR P42 Camo Jacket, RM P44 HBT, Para Marine Utility Jacket (with ATF P42 camo jacket for comparison). Huge variation in the colour of the camo and stencils. BR is much smaller and closer to the pics in 'Grunt Gear'. ATF omit the pen section of the P41 in their P42. Given the price I would generally run with the BR or RM repros for detail. Fabric is sensational on the BR. At eight times the price of the Chinese ATF stuff I would hope so!

too.
IMG_7950.JPG

ausreenactor

Holy crap. Found two M-43 jackets, another M-41, two M43 liners and a 40R Ike on base.. Patching this evening. 'Stitch Bonding Machine' (sewing is for ladies) is all GTG...