• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maps Only C/D

Edward

got one of the harder to find items for my AAF collection this week! Already had the escape compass but now it has a home! 1943 C/D with rubberized canvas pouch

IMG_1238.jpg
IMG_1239.jpg

Stony

Very nice. Definitely the one you want to have for any 8th or 9th AF display/collection.

Edward

Thanks! Ya I’m pretty excited about it as the ETO silk maps rarely come up let alone the pouch they came in! Ready to be more jealous? I only paid $225.00 for it! These usually go upwards of$400 to $600 these days so I was thrilled!

Carl

Thanks! Ya I’m pretty excited about it as the ETO silk maps rarely come up let alone the pouch they came in! Ready to be more jealous? I only paid $225.00 for it! These usually go upwards of$400 to $600 these days so I was thrilled!
to be honest Edward , i wouldnt have paid anymore than you did !! ;)

Edward

Agreed. 2 weeks ago a double pouch C/D E/F went up and sold for over $600 so I thought for certain this one would go for at least $400. I wasn’t going to bid but at the last minute it was only $ 220 so I figured I’d kick myself if it went for that low. I dropped my bid with 5 seconds left and surprisingly won it! I certainly wasn’t going to pay more than that either but I can probably almost double my investment right now if I post it with a ‘buy it now’ price of $400! Lol!