• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of goodies on GW sale page...

bseal

The rear view of the B6 has a strange look around the shoulders

Having owned a few B-6s, I don’t see it. I wished this one fit me though. Too good!

IMG_2321.jpeg

bseal

On the M444, John proactively addressed it in the listing:

“The shoulders puff out when new, but relax more as the jacket has hours of use.”

;)

Last edited:

33-1729

For the Eagle-eyed observer . . .

I didn't bring it up at the time as John asked me not to, but I see in the Rough Wear 42-1671-P listing John fessed up that he was the one that found it. I was sorely tempted to buy it, but he sold it to Mr Eastman. Rather fitting as Mr Eastman found the original 42-1671-P contract paperwork long before John found the sole survivor. Maybe 300 originally made?

johnwayne

Loving the original Monarch but wearing out can imagine what some might think with ‘Dick’ painted on front!! Like that B6 too, although a 44” I’m thinking it could be a tad tight/close fitting and in all honesty I doubt I’d wear it much hence why I’ve never ventured down the shearling path!!

Last edited:

bseal

Loving the original Monarch but wearing out can imagine what some might think with ‘Dick’ painted on from!! Like that B6 too, although a 44” I’m thinking it could be a tad tight/close fitting and in all honesty I doubt I’d wear it much hence why I’ve never ventured down the shearling path!!
If you chose to wear it, you might just be considered a bit flirtatious. That’s all.