• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking forward to this ,BR Oldin Denis

Carl

Just a quickly took piccy
20180629_155922.jpg

Carl

Good excuse!:D When you get home drown your thirst in Mann’s Brown, and then pics please!!! Good birthday?;)
Ive got a couple ready for when i get home Chris !!
Yeah a great day ! Need to get some pics took of the A2 as well !!

stanier

If it was size labelled a 40 Chris it would have been too big !!
I now have a benchmark of sizing for BR ?
Or is this a one off ??

IMHO, I dont think the sizing reputation of the BR O-D B-10 is typical BR, but it’s not unusual. Some items can be very trim, the US Navy chambray's are a good example of that thought I think they’ve adjusted the pattern in recent years, but still trim.

I buy quite a bit of BR family products such as Star of Hollywood and Style Eyes shirts and they don’t seem to have some of the sizing issues that BR sometime does.

EmergencyIan

Carl, happy belated birthday!

I have quite a few BR jackets, and while I wear a size 38 in most models, it’s not always the case. You really have to go by measurements. If not you could end up with a 38 that’s very snug or or one that’s so big you could have gone down to a 36. And, if it’s a “fantasy” jacket and not something patterned after an actual US jacket, no size may feel to you, since it was cut, exclusively, for a Japanese male physic. I’ve had that experience with one of Buzz’s “fantasy” jackets.

- Ian

Carl

Carl, happy belated birthday!

I have quite a few BR jackets, and while I wear a size 38 in most models, it’s not always the case. You really have to go by measurements. If not you could end up with a 38 that’s very snug or or one that’s so big you could have gone down to a 36. And, if it’s a “fantasy” jacket and not something patterned after an actual US jacket, no size may feel to you, since it was cut, exclusively, for a Japanese male physic. I’ve had that experience with one of Buzz’s “fantasy” jackets.

- Ian
Thankyou Ian ! i will bear that info in mind from now on ! thankyou :)