• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iceland,what jacket to wear ?

Smithy

That's a shame if it's going to be that warm but if it is I'd ditch the ANJ-4. You just won't be able to wear it and all it'll do is take up space and weight in your suitcase.

John Lever

20171217_115606.jpg

John Lever

I have only ever seen this jacket on Japanese blogs. It's quite old, I'd say more than 10 years, long before the obsession with grain began . They don't make them anymore but the pattern is identical to that used by RMNZ, the sheepskin coating is more brown rather than the slightly too black RMNZ used.
If you like it then my advice would be to get aero to copy it. They are the ones who would / could do it.

suitcase

I have only ever seen this jacket on Japanese blogs. It's quite old, I'd say more than 10 years, long before the obsession with grain began . They don't make them anymore but the pattern is identical to that used by RMNZ, the sheepskin coating is more brown rather than the slightly too black RMNZ used.
If you like it then my advice would be to get aero to copy it. They are the ones who would / could do it.
Thank you, John.

Smithy

That really is a stunner John and looks to be the perfect fit.

Did you eat hangikjöt whilst in Iceland? Very popular over the Christmas period.

Should have taken crampons

You need them here at the moment as there's an inch of rock-hard mirror ice on the footpaths and roads over the whole town.