• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HLB B2 cap NOS

Carl

Another piece of gear ill probably not be able to improve upon ( maybe if it were a bigger size , it would have been the ultimate )
Anyhow , it is what it is :)

P.s the photos were taken by the seller i have not got round to taking any yet .

C
FB_IMG_1512083852583.jpg
FB_IMG_1512083860294.jpg
FB_IMG_1512083878807.jpg

B-Man2

Carl:
Would you care to share your secret as to finding absolutely mint WWII flight gear..........I promised I won’t tell a soul;)

Carl

Carl:
Would you care to share your secret as to finding absolutely mint WWII flight gear..........I promised I won’t tell a soul;)

I dont find it !!! It finds me !! :D
Seriously though , NOS or virtually unworn is an obsession of mine .
This stuff isnt getting any cheaper , and what the prices are for real "salty" items this one wasnt off the scale price wise .

B-Man2

I’ve often rationalized the same thought when buying a NOS item. Basically “bit the bullet” and pay the price because once it goes into someone’s collection it will probably never come out again in my lifetime.
Second: If you buy a Vintage NOS item of quality it will always return your purchase price when it’s sold to the next collector.

Carl

I’ve often rationalized the same thought when buying a NOS item. Basically “bit the bullet” and pay the price because once it goes into someone’s collection it will probably never come out again in my lifetime.
Second: If you buy a Vintage NOS item of quality it will always return your purchase price when it’s sold to the next collector.
I doubt if any of my NOS items will ever become available , well not until i decide to shed my mortal coil or pay for another divorce ! :D
I hear what your saying , im not one for throwing my money away and i know through experiance its always worth waiting ;)