• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW 27752

Grant

A friend of mine took me up in her DA-40. We're planning a cross country flight so I'm looking forward to putting some serious air miles on my Good Wear.

flight.jpg

bfrench

Administrator
Grant said:
A friend of mine took me up in her DA-40. We're planning a cross country flight so I'm looking forward to putting some serious air miles on my Good Wear.

Hi, Grant,

Be very careful of those cross country trips - they're even more addictive than jacket collecting especially when a pretty lady is involved.

Cheers,
Bill French

better duck

That plane is a beauty, lovely lady, great weather, jacket looking good on you: what more could you want?
Some inflight pics?

Andrew

Geez Grant, give her your jacket, she is the Pilot and she's only wearing a "T"! :lol:

dujardin

everything is said

everything perfect

heuuuuuuuuuuu no, you missed something....a good belgian beer AFTER the flight :lol:

Chris217

Marcel, speaking of Belgian beer, if you plan on breaking out the Chimay, I might have to jump on a flight and join you! :D

Man thats good beer!!