• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman A-2 being sold as...

robrinay

Snap fastener storm flap, YKK zip, shipped within 8-10 days from our overseas factory? - not for me ta.

Silver Surfer

in the last several months a lot of these el cheapo jacs have been showing up. it started when they used elc, gw, aero, pics for their jacs. now its inspired by????. from the looks of it, they are chinese made, or possibly indo-paki. if you go to their sizing charts, you will similarities between these listings, so my guess is that there is one outfit making this stuff, and using a few different company names to list them.

robrinay

Agreed and perhaps only made once you’ve paid - a dangerous practice that can sometimes lead to ‘teeming and ladling’ followed by bankruptcy ie using next months income to pay for last months orders leaving a number of customers defrauded.

I pulled the trigger on one of these "too good to be true" deals a while ago...what I got did NOT look like the one in the pic. The leather was crazy...maybe spray painted? The brown paint would rub off and expose whitish (maybe) leather.