• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Brown.........deeb7.....RIP

MikeyB-17

Yes, thanks for letting us know-I was pretty sure I wasn't the only one wondering the same. Had a feeling it would be something like that-and when you gotta go, as do we all, I'd say that was as good a way as any.

dujardin

hello Clydeson,

many many thanks to come expressely to let us know.

it's really appreciate

thankssss
marcel (from Belgium)

Peter Graham

Indeed. Thanks very much. Perhaps, sometime down the line, if there is any sort of memorial for David, like a tree or a plaque, maybe you could send us a photo ? It know it would be much appreciated by all on the forum. Thanks.

NW Carver

Just logged in after a few months absence to read this very sad news! We talked vis the forum about a L2a jacket and his help was much appreciated-a kind person always willing to help...just can't believe it.

My prayers and condolences go to the family at this sad time.

Willy McCoy

Deeb knew a lot about every kind of jacket discussed here and always added to our pool of knowledge. I am very sorry to hear of his passing.

Vcruiser

I think it is a very good possibility that our friend,David,now celebrates every day as Christmas.
Van

dujardin

i was wrong, thinking it was the 28st february.

already 2 years he left us (on 21st feb 2012)

still present in memory

and thinking often of you

we miss you

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
m