• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap ELC A2

Technonut2112

Helluva great deal for someone, although I'm somewhat wary of the seller's July, 2016 join date, and no feedback as a seller...

MikeyB-17

One of those duff listings that can be turned to one's advantage if you spot it. ELC not even mentioned. Don't think the seller knew what they were selling.

Technonut2112

i purchased it. if its bogus, i can file an ebay and paypal claim, easypeasy. if its legit, i will be one happy sob. i will know for sure sometime next week.

Great score... :) The hide used looks outstanding! Hopefully, all will go well for you. Every seller has to start somewhere. ;)

Silver Surfer

two ways to look at it i reckon. fortune favors the brave, or a sucker is born every minute, hahahahaha. the seller messaged me, asking if i need any info, and saying he will box it up tomorrow and ship asap. that to me is a pretty good sign that hes not a scammer. then again.....funny thing is, this is the second elc near new 1401 that i have purchased within two weeks of each other. addiction? naw. which to keep, which to sell? maybe neither....maybe. many thanx, john, for flagging the jacket.

Last edited:

John Lever

i purchased it. if its bogus, i can file an ebay and paypal claim, easypeasy. if its legit, i will be one happy sob. i will know for sure sometime next week.

Great Vic, I think the seller isn't aware of the value or even the true manufacturer. I love auctions like this and always flag them up, it's the way ebay used to be years ago when there were still again to be had.

Smithy

I agree, what a bargain! Nice to be reminded that every now and again there's those little "forgotten" bargains to be had.