• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you identify this B15B Mod jacket maker?

newenglandcliff

Hi all, can anyone identify the maker of this original B15d Mod? It doesn't have a makers label and it doesn't look like one was ever sewn in. I've searched and found that there are others like this out there, though no info that I can find about the maker. The locker loop appears to be cotton, not nylon. It has a Crown main zip as well as a spring Crown pocket zip, with leather pulls on both. One pen cap. Brown oxygen mask clip strip. Any thoughts? Looking to sell it eventually.
018.jpg
019.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg

Last edited:

newenglandcliff

The exception to the similarity is the makers tag. Though his Rolen is a B15D mod, curiously it doesn't have the revised white tag over the original one - only the original. Ironic that all that exists in my example is the white tag.

Last edited:

newenglandcliff

Another example found on the web having only the white patch. The patch seems the same as mine. Except for having a nylon locker loop it seems the same as Rolens' B15D.

1713784966991.jpeg

Last edited: