• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Dong and Bronson B-10 / B-15 re-stock and sizing questions.

Lowden025

I am a lapsed forum member not having visited for the past 10 years or so. I'm not sure of my old forum name so I started up a new account.
I'm looking at getting a modestly priced repro B-10 or B-15 and been checking out both Bob Dong and Bronson. Both sites are out of inventory (eBay or direct on line shop) in a size 44. Any experience with how often these sellers re-stock?
Also would appreciate any comments on quality and sizing. I see that Bronson recommends upsizing one size. A size 46 jacket sounds large for me (I have a 43" chest"), and they also don't have a 46 option listed on their web page. Thoughts?

Thanks.

FreddyF9

I am a lapsed forum member not having visited for the past 10 years or so. I'm not sure of my old forum name so I started up a new account.
I'm looking at getting a modestly priced repro B-10 or B-15 and been checking out both Bob Dong and Bronson. Both sites are out of inventory (eBay or direct on line shop) in a size 44. Any experience with how often these sellers re-stock?
Also would appreciate any comments on quality and sizing. I see that Bronson recommends upsizing one size. A size 46 jacket sounds large for me (I have a 43" chest"), and they also don't have a 46 option listed on their web page. Thoughts?

Thanks.
Hello and welcome back!
I’m not sure about the Bronson B-15. I contacted them a month ago asking if they were planning to restock their B-10 anytime soon and they said they aren’t.
Speaking of Bob Dong, I’ve read somewhere (can’t remember where, so take it with a grain of salt) that they aren’t going to re release both the B-10, B-15 and other garments again.

Enigma1938

Hello and welcome back!
I’m not sure about the Bronson B-15. I contacted them a month ago asking if they were planning to restock their B-10 anytime soon and they said they aren’t.
Speaking of Bob Dong, I’ve read somewhere (can’t remember where, so take it with a grain of salt) that they aren’t going to re release both the B-10, B-15 and other garments again.
Those are bad news. Has the demand for those jackets so much fallen? At least the B10 seems always popular everywhere so there's no explanation for me

FreddyF9

Those are bad news. Has the demand for those jackets so much fallen? At least the B10 seems always popular everywhere so there's no explanation for me
Maybe they’re having issues with the materials… The B-10 has been a best seller for Bronson for many years. Hopefully it will be back next year!

B-Man2

I have a Bronson B-15a and I like it a lot.
It’s a very warm jacket and eventually they will restock their inventory.

Lowden025

I have a Bronson B-15a and I like it a lot.
It’s a very warm jacket and eventually they will restock their inventory.

Is the jacket size your "regular" jacket size? I take a size 44 A2 and suit jacket, stand 5'9", 185 # with a 43 inch chest.
I contacted Bronson who recommended a size 42.

B-Man2

Is the jacket size your "regular" jacket size? I take a size 44 A2 and suit jacket, stand 5'9", 185 # with a 43 inch chest.
I contacted Bronson who recommended a size 42.
I normally wear a size 46 in flight jackets . I ordered the largest size Bronson offers and it’s trim on me but not overly so .