• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best B-10 repro?

Silver Surfer

i have an original star first contract g-1 that has distinctly red red knits. they are original to the jacket. when looking on the inside, and closely at the fibers, one can see that there are hints of brown. i have come to the conclusion that there was a knit company that made a type of brown knits that faded fast, and when they did so, went from a brown to a red brick-brown. this may even be the case with war time aero a-2s, as the color of the aero "iconoclastic" red knits vary all over the place. some are very brownish, while others are cherry red, and others yet, are more orange. i have handled lots of, and own original aeros, and not a one set of knits matches the others. whats more, even on the same jacket the knits may be a different shade.

Cocker

QMI.be has new repro B-10 jackets. Certainly not Eastman or BR quality, but for 200EUR, may be worth a try!

Marv

looking forward to the autumnal weather so l can break out the B-10 again as its been in the wardrobe since spring.

Marv

The B-10 is now back in service, worn today for work as it is currently 7 degrees C this morning so no better time to dust it off and give it some air time so to speak.