• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and Everything A-1

bseal

I totally take your point about the front vertical lines. It's either to one's aesthetic or not. All I can say is I had loads of inspiration...

Grant

Looks like Wallace Beery and Clark Gable are sporting leather USN 37J1 jackets in this publicity still for Helldivers. Dig the VF-1B Tophatters painted on patches. The real Tophatters flew off of the Saratoga in the 1930's.

GABLE.jpg

zoomer

Fun movie btw. Wally Beery and Gable are flying CPOs, then Wally (who's kind of a SOB) gets busted to 1st class and can't fly any more...or so we think...

CBI

for the first time in almost 2 decades, I don't own a single A-1 (well sort of, I done won the RRL cloth "vintage flying jacket"). have not decided if I miss it yet. if I do, no idea who/what/where/if to replace.

bseal

for the first time in almost 2 decades, I don't own a single A-1 (well sort of, I done won the RRL cloth "vintage flying jacket"). have not decided if I miss it yet. if I do, no idea who/what/where/if to replace.
Renouncer of the faith, hereto now excommunicated from the Temple of this thread until you repent with a purchase (please?).

Last edited: