• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Aero Style Review" Magazine Issue 2

Persimmon

Tried that.
Asked me to pay £12.50 postage

Entered my Visa details and then came onto the confirmation screen. ( it did not take off the postage manually ).

So gave it up. Did not want to risk paying £12.50.
Perhaps you could make it easier and more user friendly.
In this age of trying not to give out our financial details it seems strange to have to do that very thing to get a free magazine.

Ken at Aero Leather

Tried that.
Asked me to pay £12.50 postage

Entered my Visa details and then came onto the confirmation screen. ( it did not take off the postage manually ).

So gave it up. Did not want to risk paying £12.50.
Perhaps you could make it easier and more user friendly.
In this age of trying not to give out our financial details it seems strange to have to do that very thing to get a free magazine.

That shouldn't happen, there should be no need to enter your card info........I'll check with the IT folk tomorrow

When our instagram post is up there will be an email address to get one sent
if you still want a free copy please email your address to [email protected]

New website should be up this summer

Ken at Aero Leather

We do say "We will remove the postage manually at check out" not that it "Will be automatically removed at checkout"

another reason to get the new (21st Century) website up soon...........it's 80% ready

Persimmon

Thanks Ken
I have emailed off as detailed for a copy

But whatever it says, you do point out that their should be no need to provide debit/credit card details but thats where I got to.

stanier

I really like the idea of a nice magazine format physical and thanks Ken for providing free including postage.

A .pdf maybe fine for some but you can't beat the physical mag imho.

Ken at Aero Leather

The philosophy of the Aero design team is that it is 1959, that's why we don't make jackets from any later date and we don't use big clunky zippers
The thinking is the same with the Magazine, you'll see what I mean when you see the "How to get to Galashiels" section.No pdfs in 1959

Yes, I know we've got a website but that's part of the office not the design dept!

Thomas Koehle

Oh!

That‘s good news!

Well then I will recheck on your hp ...

I‘m pretty „oldschool“ in resepcts of reading - all the kindle-stuff does not make it for me - I need hardware ...

Saludos

Thomas

johnwayne

Well done Ken, as someone who's spent my entire working not life in the print industry I really applaud your efforts, reading via a screen does not compare IMO to ink on paper, far better for your eyes too! I've emailed for my copy and looking forward very much reading it!!