• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AERO factory Break-in 10th July

269sqnhudson

Hi All,

Just flagging up an announcement I just saw on the Aero site. They had a break in during the early hours of 10th July. ...

10 Jul 2017
We had a break in at Aero in the early hours of this morning, Monday 10th July, around 2am at our factory on Huddersfield Street in Galashiels, with around 110 new and used Aero jackets, and rare vintage stolen.

Together with the police, we are looking for any information which may help with their enquiries. If anyone saw anyone suspicious in the local areas, or sees any of our jackets for sale in any unusual places or anything at all that may be of help please contact us on [email protected].

Pilot

Just saw a Romanian Ebay member selling several Aero jackets.
Maybe all good...maybe not.
Click aeroleather on ebay.com, you will find him.

Silver Surfer

yeah, i was asked to look at them. without a positive id from ken, its hard to say just what they are. poorly described, poorly lit, and being sold by a guy from the home land of dracula. it all adds up to ng, imho.

johnwayne

Was actually typing typing to say to call Aero then had to edit when I saw Ken's response! Fingers crossed some good comes of your bringing to everyone's attention, well done that man!!