• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AAC recruiting poster

Greg Gale

Here are two that I really like:

c2a0bd1810e24d7354b1349a7ee24add--art-posters-vintage-posters.jpg

wwii-you-buy-em-well-fly-em.jpg

Technonut2112

I appreciate this thread being posted. :) It prompted me to act on a copy of the poster I previously posted.... ;) Not accurate in paper-type / size to an original, but within my budget, and something nice to hang on the wall (click to enlarge):

Screenshot_2018-07-23 Business Cards Postcards Brochures Online Printing.png

I also ran across this 18"x 24" 'Keep Him Flying" poster, which looks quite nice, and IMO, is a steal for the clearance price of $5.98 USD (reduced from $24.99) for those who may be interested. Hell, I may even grab one myself. ;)

https://www.art.com/products/p27832...rge-schreiber-keep-him-flying.htm?upi=F742RT0

Smithy

Looks great Greg. Do you make scale models too? I do when I get the chance - which with 2 kids isn't often!

Flightengineer

I have about 300 aircraft in 1:72 and some at 1:48 and 1:32. 1:72 all are suspended under the ceiling, the others on the shelves behind the glass.