• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$4000 G-1?

johnwayne

These guys were mentioned a little while ago as they featured in a men's high end mag entitled The Rake where the claim was they made jackets for Usaaf during WWII! The magazine is a well produced and the founder claims to have owned plenty of original flight jackets in his time but articles within often have inaccuracies and lacking in thorough research. Ironically, featured clothing such as Chapals jacket never show prices either, perhaps the adage is applied that if you need to know you can't afford it! Incidentally, I don't buy the mag, it's passed on to me by a mate!!

Miles

These guys were mentioned a little while ago as they featured in a men's high end mag entitled The Rake where the claim was they made jackets for Usaaf during WWII! The magazine is a well produced and the founder claims to have owned plenty of original flight jackets in his time but articles within often have inaccuracies and lacking in thorough research. Ironically, featured clothing such as Chapals jacket never show prices either, perhaps the adage is applied that if you need to know you can't afford it! Incidentally, I don't buy the mag, it's passed on to me by a mate!!

Copy that!! That’s a disappointment by the Rake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk